- Test Operations Management System (TOMS)
- Test Administrator Interface
- Practice & Training Tests
- CAASPP Summative Reports (Forthcoming)
- Completion Status
- Interim Assessment Hand Scoring System
- Interim Assessment Reporting System (Forthcoming)
Latest News and Tips for the 2015 CAASPP Administration
- Classroom Activity assignments and Classroom Activities have been posted. Please note that if the Activity in your Assignment PDF is "Power of Water," then the assigned Classroom Activity is "Effects of Water."
- Google has provided an update for Chrome v40 that resolves previous issues with this version of Chrome, to v40.0.2214.115. Users of Google Chromebooks equipped with Chrome Browser v40 should no longer experience difficulty with the secure browser. This update should have been automatically updated on your devices.
- Please note that new guidelines have been released regarding the feature restrictions for iOS Devices on Smarter Balanced Assessments as well as assessments conducted on iPads.
- In preparation for the release of the Smarter Balanced Online Summative Assessments, the Test Administration (TA) Interface will be unavailable from 5 p.m. PT on Friday, March 6, through 11:59 p.m. PT on Monday, March 9. The Interim Assessments will not be available during this scheduled downtime. All other CAASPP services will be available. The TA Interface, with access to both the online Summative and Interim assessments, will be available on the morning of Tuesday, March 10.
- Save the date! Those interested in contributing to the next generation of history–social science and mathematics end-of-course assessments are invited to participate in stakeholder meetings in Sacramento on March 17 and 18. Similar meetings for technology and visual and performing arts will be held on April 15 and 16. Apply to participate no later than February 27.
California Testing in 2015
California local educational agency (LEA) testing coordinators can use this Web site to find helpful information, instructions, training, forms, and external links for the 2015 test administration.
LEAs are administering two types of tests in 2015:Smarter Balanced Tests:
- English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics in grades 3–8 and 11
- California Standards Tests (CSTs) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10
- California Modified Assessment (CMA) for Science–grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the eligibility requirements to take this instead of a CST for Science
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA) for Science–grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the CAPA requirements
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS) for Reading/Language Arts–grades 2–11 (optional)