- Test Operations Management System (TOMS)
- Test Administrator Interface (Forthcoming)
- Secure Browsers
- Practice & Training Tests
- Participation Reports (Forthcoming)
Latest News and Tips for the 2015 CAASPP Administration
- The TOMS Student Paper-Pencil Test Registration Manual will be available soon. The paper-pencil test registration file is available for LEAs to begin preparing. Please watch to the archived Webcast for more information.
- Select the [Practice & Training Tests] button above to access the Test Administrator Practice and Training Site and the student Practice and Training Tests. Note that Test Administrators (TAs) must use their CAASPP Single Sign-On user credentials to access the TA site.
- The 2015 Estimated Testing Times for Smarter Balanced Assessments table has been posted on the Smarter Balanced Web page.
- Superintendents: If you believe any of the schools in your LEA face technological barriers to administering online assessments for 2015, either for standard online administration or for students requiring braille, please complete a brief questionnaire.
- California educators are invited to participate in the hand scoring of California's Smarter Balanced operational tests in spring 2015 and should fill out this form to indicate interest.
California Testing in 2015
California local educational agency (LEA) testing coordinators can use this Web site to find helpful information, instructions, training, forms, and external links for the 2015 test administration.
LEAs are administering two types of tests in 2015:Smarter Balanced Tests:
- English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics in grades 3–8 and 11
- California Standards Tests (CSTs) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10
- California Modified Assessment (CMA) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the eligibility requirements to take this instead of a CST for Science
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA) for Science—grades 5, 8, and 10 who meet the CAPA requirements
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS) for Reading/Language Arts—grades 2–11 (optional)